United Way of Western CT partners with SingleCare (formerly FamilyWize) to provide community members with access to affordable prescription medications, ensuring greater health and financial stability.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
The SingleCare prescription savings card:
- Always free to use by everyone – just show it to the pharmacist
- No registration or eligibility requirements!
- Save up to 80% on 10,000+ prescription medications
- Accepted at major pharmacy chains nationwide
- Sign up on SingleCare.com for additional member savings (earn $1 per eligible prescription script!!)
- Works whether you’re insured or underinsured
- Unlimited uses
HOW DO I GET A CARD
- Download and print a card from SingleCare.com.
- Text “family” to 700700 to receive a card on your phone. (Message and data rates may apply. SingleCare Terms and Conditions)
- Download the free SingleCare mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
Discounts are available only at participating pharmacies. Enter information about your prescription below to see where to pay less for your prescriptions and get your own SingleCare card.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information on this program, please contact Victoria Scofield at 203-883-6704 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.